In honor of Valentine’s day, and in the spirit of giving, today we we are sharing the love and sharing some of Team Bello & Blue’s favorite things. Consider this little fit guide inspo for great Galentines gifts, Bridesmaids gifts, or a little self-love #treatyourself moment. You definitely deserve it! Happy LOVE day!
Note: We are not affiliated nor sponsored by these brands/products in any way. We genuinely just love this stuff and think you will too!
2. Stanley Flowstate Quencher Tumbler | Ok, we are officially on the bandwagon because these actually are worth the hype. While at our desks, and especially on long event days we are always trying to stay hydrated – after all we are in Colorado! They come in a variety of colors, keep hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold, and we can genuinely say we drink more water each day out of the straw of this sleek tumbler than we ever before. Did we mention it has a handle for easy carrying and fits in your cup holder making it perfect for on-the-go?
3. Oura Ring | This thing is magic! It tracks your steps, sleep, temperature, cycle, and looks pretty and discrete all while wearing it with other jewelry as a ring on your finger. (We love the gold version.) This high tech device helps with managing overall health and wellness, and makes us feel extra accomplished when counting calories burned and miles walked on those long production days.
4. K18 Molecular Repair Hair Mask | Maintaining our locks in the dry high-altitude climate takes effort. This handy product has changed the game because it actually works! Used in lieu of conditioner as a leave-in mask K18 reverses damage, reduces breakage and protects from heat and coloring. It’s on the pricey side for a hair product, but sooo worth the splurge!
5. Loreal Voluminous Mascara | The OG mascara. It’s literally been a staple in our makeup bags since High School! After trying new, expensive designer, and trendy mascaras, we always manage to come back to this one. It’s the best. Curved brush/black is our forever fave. For less than $10 your lashes look like a million bucks!
6. KISS Impress Nails | Press on nails have come a looong way. When we’re short on time, and don’t have an appointment at the salon, this easy at-home manicure is the perfect solution! They come in every color and a variety of shapes so you can change them to match your mood or your fit.
7. Anthropologie Capri Blue Candle | If you’ve ever stepped inside an Anthropologie store, you know this fragrance and can appreciate why it is so popular. The jars look beautiful, and the candles burn forever – this is truly the perfect gift!
8. Bala Bangles | Anything that can give us an excuse to work out or make us feel like we are being extra productive. Versatile for both wrists and ankles, these pretty weights add resistance to your workout or your everyday life and household chores. It’s easy to see why they’re a Shark Tank favorite – fitness accessories that are chic and beautiful too!
9. Jones Road Miracle Balm | This product lives up to its name -it truly is miraculous. We think it’s the best secret for that “no makeup” look. Available in a variety of shades and colors, this can be used all over to enhance your au natural face as a bronzer, blush, highlighter and more all in a moisturizing balm that leaves you with a healthy, glowy finish. Using a list of clean ingredients, and packaged in clean, simple white and black tubs, the newest product from Bobbi Brown is a hit with our crew!
10. Prana Mat | It’s no secret that our jobs can often be quite physical. After a long day on our feet, laying on or standing on this “bed of nails” works wonders! Regular use increases circulation, reduces fatigue and helps with quality sleep. We love the tingly feeling this offers and even pack these in our bags for destination weddings – it’s a lifesaver!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION